I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The data administrator is Trufle Mozaiki Jakub Wolak with its registered office in Katowice at ul. Zabrska 9, 40-083, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for the economy, NIP 6342457697 REGON 243602593.
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
The term ‘GDPR’ means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL)
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
II. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
- The service provider is the administrator of his/her clients’ data.
This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as follows: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- Personal data are processed: a.
in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, b.
to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically, d.
to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
- Any data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at this email address: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of approval or filing legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed exclusively by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser computer software.
When the browser reconnects to the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects to.
Parameters enable reading the information contained therein only to the server that created them. Cookies therefore facilitate the use of previously visited websites.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behaviour on the website.
- Cookies identify the user, which allows him or her to tailor the content of the website he or she uses to his or her needs.
By remembering his or her preferences, he or she allows us to tailor ads targeted to him or her.
- We use the following cookies on our website: a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website; c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the service from web pages; d) “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.; e) “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
Cookie management instructions are available on the following website:
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user, by completing the form, has explicitly agreed to it.
We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.